Discounts are offered for students and faculty members of universities, colleges or high school. Churches and non-profit organizations also qualify for the discount. The academic version has no functional differences and is exactly the same as the commercial version.
Academic Ordering Procedure:
- Register here, and fill out the required information.
- Go to the DFT Online Support Center and fill in the info.
- Attach your student ID card, faculty ID card or non-profit certification using the Upload File field or Fax to 818-766-9867. If you use a Fax, mention this in your message.
- Students: Send your student ID card
- Faculty: Send your ID card or a letter on school letterhead
- Church or non-profit: Send a letter on the organization's letterhead including the non-profit certification number
Volume academic discounts: Substantial discounts are provided to equip classrooms and labs with copies of our software. If you are interested please contact us.
NOTE: You cannot sell, transfer, modify, or copy Digital Film Tools Software. The academic software license that you purchase is for education use only. Commercial use of academic software licenses will immediately terminate your right to use the software.
You will not see academic pricing until your account has been changed and you are logged in.